Saturday, February 24, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #44: February 24, 2018





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! I actually had a pretty quiet week, so not much has really happened, which is nice, since I have some time to relax for a change!  Meanwhile, on the Instagram front, I have slowly been improving on my Instagram photos since I've been buying lots of props for my photos and I personally think that my newer book photos are much prettier than they were before!  So, feel free to check out my new book photos HERE.  I am also planning on making a monthly bookstagram challenge on Instagram that would tie into my Book Photo Sundays meme.  I'm still working out the details for this challenge, but once I get everything ready with this challenge, I'll let everyone know about it, both through this blog and through Instagram!






Book Received:



From Owlcrate:






25 comments:

  1. Nice! I was happy with the Owl Crate exclusive edition! So pretty!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the Owlcrate edition too! The cover just glowed so much!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see what you think of The Hazel Wood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really good. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cover! I also took a look at some of your book photos and decided very quickly i must stop looking, otherwise I do would soon be arranging my beautiful books and taking beautiful photos and it would all be downhill from there in the writing department. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Book photos are so addicting! And happy reading to you too!

      Delete
  5. Oh this has been on my wish list since I found out about it. Hope you enjoy! My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is always nice to have a quiet week. Loving your instagram photos they look pretty.

    Happy Reading
    JoLee
    Mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you love your new book! A lot of people have been reading that one recently.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been enjoying seeing all your photos you been posting, and the new props really make a difference. I've heard wonderful things about The Hazel Wood, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read A Hazel Wood, I think I'll read it after finishing The 5th Wave series!

    Vee @ Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard only great things about The Hazel Wood so far!
    I quite enjoy quiet weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Hazel Wood has been getting a lot of buzz lately. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for visiting Shell's Stories!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photos are looking great. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete