Sunday, February 4, 2018

The Sunday Post Meme (121)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!  Hey everyone!  I'm so excited to tell you it's my birthday and I'm really excited to be celebrating it!  Also, another bonus is that it fell right on Super Bowl, so I'm expecting to get some steaks from Longhorn to celebrate this special occasion!





Book Reviews










Miscellaneous





3

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Recommend Me This! Saturdays








 







One Word: BIRTHDAY!!!




 

Do you get books on your birthday or do you get them during another special event?



  Check out Rabid Read's post on Celebratory SALE Post (b/c Amazon finally fixed their sorting options), Part 2


☆ Check out Rissi Writes' post on Month in Review | January 2018 + #Booktube Talk

★ Check out For the Love of Words' post on Six Degrees of Separation: No.1 Ladies’ Detective Agency




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, February 4, 2018.

41 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! I hope you enjoy your day and your steak tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny that you shared about The Martian. I just finished watching the movie again. I enjoyed the book too. Have a Happy Birthday, enjoy the steak and I hope your team wins!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! If you are rooting for a team, I hope they win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved The Martian, too! Hope you have a lovely birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a happy birthday!! Today is an awesome day for birthdays since, as you know, its also my moms! And she is amazing, so you must be amazing too! Enjoy your steaks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! I loved The Martian and just ordered Artemis! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! You have some very interesting new additions, I really like the photo challenge and the comic book bingo.
    Cricket @ Little Library Muse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! I usually get them for a lot of special events including my birthday. But especially at christmas!

    Have a good week!
    Mary @StackingMyBookShelves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday!! Hope you had a great day and have a lovely week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy, happy birthday!! Hope it was fabulous and those steaks were scrumptious!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great one and you got everything you wished for.

    As usual you win at blogging with everything you're doing.

    Thanks for sharing,
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Birthday + Superbowl + Longhorn sounds like a pretty awesome weekend! Hope you enjoyed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday - Hope you had a great one. I was pleased with the Super Bowl even though none of our faves made it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great birthday and enjoyed some steaks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great day and enjoyed the steak. 😍

    Have a lovely week, Ronyell =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy late birthday, Ronyell! I hope the steaks were to your liking ;) And that the team you cheered for in the superbowl won!
    Sorry it's taken me the whole week to visit... I have no idea what happens with my time these days. It just goes *poof*.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete