Saturday, February 10, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #43: February 10, 2018





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! Well, last week it was my birthday and I had quite a lovely time!  Even though me and my sister didn't get the steaks like I was expecting, we had something even better: Red Lobster!  I had my usual Bar Lobster Bake (which was delicious) and even though I thought that the commercials at Super Bowl this year wasn't as good as the previous years, I still enjoyed the Super Bowl!  As for my thoughts on who won, I was actually surprised that the Eagles won this year!




Books Received:



From My Birthday:






From Edelweiss:








18 comments:

  1. OOh cute! Those look like fun! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! I've always wanted to get into comic books, but I just don't like the style as much as regular books. I do love me some superheroes though. ;)

    Thanks for visiting Shell's Stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your new books! I was disappointed in the Super Bowl commercials, but the party snacks made up for it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red Lobster is my fave birthday dinner place and we just went there for mine back in January!

    I boycotted the Super Bowl and only referred to it as the 'Justin Timberlake concert where some fools thought they should also play football', because I don't like the Pats OR the Eagles. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! Love me a good steak on birthdays too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! It has been a long time since I went to Red Lobster but it sounds like a good time. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Books for your birthday is the BEST! (Say that five times fast lolololol) I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fantastic week, Ronyell. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete