Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #78: Hello Stranger by Lisa Kleypas




Hello everyone! "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and the purpose of this event is that we spotlight upcoming releases of books that we are excited for!  This will also tie into Wishful Ending's Can't Wait Wednesday post!







This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:






Title:  Hello Stranger
Author:  Lisa Kleypas
Expected Publication Date:  February 27th, 2018



A woman who defies her time

Dr. Garrett Gibson, the only female physician in England, is as daring and independent as any man—why not take her pleasures like one? Yet she has never been tempted to embark on an affair, until now. Ethan Ransom, a former detective for Scotland Yard, is as gallant as he is secretive, a rumored assassin whose true loyalties are a mystery. For one exhilarating night, they give in to their potent attraction before becoming strangers again.

A man who breaks every rule

As a Ravenel by-blow spurned by his father, Ethan has little interest in polite society, yet he is captivated by the bold and beautiful Garrett. Despite their vow to resist each other after that sublime night, she is soon drawn into his most dangerous assignment yet. When the mission goes wrong, it will take all of Garrett's skill and courage to save him. As they face the menace of a treacherous government plot, Ethan is willing to take any risk for the love of the most extraordinary woman he's ever known.


Hey, it's Lisa Kleypas! I've read enough of her books to make this an instant buy!  Although, this is the fourth book of her "The Ravenels" series, so I better get started on reading this series soon!


So, what upcoming books are you looking forward to?  Please respond below!

33 comments:

  1. It's astounding that I have yet to read a Kleypas book, as I am a big romance reader AND I have one of her books. I hope to read it as a shelf-love thing soon. This one is getting tons of good buzz, and it sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read though, but I hope you will positively love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds great fun and I hope you enjoy this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is new to me. Sounds good. Love the cover. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good! I've been reading more historical romances lately, so this would fit right in! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great cover for Valentine's Day! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty cover and a very fitting choice for today. Hope you love it and thanks for stopping by The Farm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one series that I would like to read. This is a great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I'm instantly intrigued by 'treacherous government plot'!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cover! Not my type of romance, but I hope you get your hands on it soon!
    Check out my Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know if I've ever read a book by this author before. I hope you enjoy reading this series!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know this series but I do love the title!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely cover! Another author I haven't read yet but want to.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's one gorgeous gown! Love the era of the story too. Seems like an interesting book. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm 70 percent sure I've read a book by this other before, but it's all a bit hazy. I hope you love this one Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pick, the cover is absolutely gorgeous. I heard nothing but great things about Lisa Kleypas books. And they all looks and sounds absolutely fantastic and right up my alley. I hope I can read one of her books soon. Thank you so much for stopping by my WOW pick.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you had a WONDERFULLY ROMANTIC Valentine's Day, Ronyell!! And what a GREAT pick this is!! It's PERFECT for this holiday!! Thanks for sharing it, so I can add it to my GR shelves RIGHT AWAY!!!

    Thanks as well for commenting on my "Can't Wait Wednesday" post!! Sorry for the late comment back.... :(

    HUGS!!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have heard good things about Lisa Kleypas's books, but I haven't yet read anything by her. I do like the sound of this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are really good! I definitely recommend checking out her Wallflower and Hathaway series!

      Delete