Friday, February 9, 2018

☀Daily Book Chat #23: ☀ 20 Books for Black History Month that I Need to Read!





 Hello everyone! Welcome to my  ☀Daily Book Chat☀ where I do some SERIOUS discussions that fellow book fans will get a kick out of and relate their thoughts about the subject to other book fans!

Today's discussion question is 20 Books for Black History Month that I Need to Read!


Well everyone!  It's Black History Month in February and that means that there are a lot of books to cover to celebrate this special month!  Now, while I have been reading books with black protagonists, I've always felt that I never got to the NITTY GRITTY reads that are IMPORTANT to read for anyone who are looking for books that really DEFINES diversity in books!  So, here are a couple of books that I need to read ASAP that are really important for BLACK HISTORY MONTH!

























Well, that's the 20 books that I need to read for Black History Month! What books do you want to read for Black History Month?


Annnnnnddddd....as always everybody:



HAPPY READING, BOOK FANS!!!!









4 comments:

  1. What a great list!! I LOVED The Help! I've been meaning to re-read it for some time now! Hopefully I'll get to it this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read some of these. The ONLY one I've read is To Kill a Mockingbird, and that was for school!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read to Kill a Mockingbird in school too, although I need to read that book again!

      Delete