Monday, February 5, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #12: February 5th, 2018



Hello everyone!  This book meme is called "It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?" and basically what you do is share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself and to visit and comment on other blogs!  This book meme is hosted by The Book Date!





I just finished reading The Martian by Andy Weir and I really enjoyed this book!  I loved the fact that this book takes place in space since it's rare that I read books that take place in space and I really loved the main character Mark Watney himself as he remains upbeat and hilarious during his dire situation of being trapped on Mars.









I'm currently reading A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness and even though I haven't read this book yet, I'm really excited to read this book since I've been hearing nothing but good things about this book!









The first book I wanted to read next is "Heartless" by Marissa Meyer, since that has been on my TBR list for awhile now and I wanted to read another book by Marissa Meyer!  The next book I wanted to read is "Ready Player One" by Ernest Cline since I just recently bought this book and after hearing so many good things about this book, I really want to read it as soon as possible!   The last book I want to read is  "This Savage Song" by Victoria Schwab since I just got this book from the library and I've been hearing so many good things about this book that I want to start it as soon as possible!


11 comments: