This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is "Top 10 Books that have been on my TBR shelf for a long time!" So, it's that time of year again to talk about my EVER GROWING TBR shelf and how I still haven't reached those precious books that have been on my TBR shelf for so long that SPIDER WEBS are growing on those books!
So, here's my top 10 Books that have been on my TBR shelf for a long time (in no particular order, of course)!
1. Vampire Knight Volume 3 by Matsuri Hino (since 2009): Alright, I will admit that I didn't even get to the first two volumes until MUCH, MUCH later. But, now I have and I still haven't gotten around to this SUCKER yet!
2. Postal Seance by Henrik Drescher (since 2010): I know, I know. I am a self-proclaimed fangirl of Henrik Drescher's books and yet I haven't even touched this BABY since I added it to my TBR shelf MANY EONS ago. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?
3. Going Postal by Terry Pratchett (since 2010): 1) This is just ONE of the Discworld books that's been on my TBR shelf (I just chose one of these BABIES because putting them all on this list would be a MAJOR OVERHAUL) 2) I still haven't read ANY books by Terry Pratchett (SERIOUSLY, GIRL?), so this book is over its due date.
4. Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione (since 2010): MAN, I so wish to go back to the days where I used to read up to FIVE romance books a month! This one particular romance title is definitely in need for some LOVING from me!
5. Extreme Exposure by Pamela Clare (since 2010): Another romance title from long ago that needs some "TENDER LOVING CARE (TLC)" from me!
7. Line of Scrimmage by Marie Force (since 2010): See #6 for info.
8. A Kingdom of Dreams by Judith McNaught (since 2010): See #6 for info.
9. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier (since 2010): A fairy tale retelling of one of my most favorite fairy tales? HOW DIDN'T I READ THIS YET!?
10. Beauty by Robin McKinley (since 2010): You know what? Check out #9 for more info!