Sunday, June 25, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (92)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everyone!  As you may have noticed, I haven't posted a lot this week and I have to say that a lot has happened to me this past week, so I would like to lay it out in three ways:

1.  I was having issues with my internet connection due to a lighting storm hitting our internet connection and causing the internet to go out during the whole week. So, I wasn't able to post anything last week due to our internet connection going out and I'm hoping that this time, the internet connection will stay on.

2. My dad's birthday was on Monday and we celebrated by going out to Texas Roadhouse and getting ourselves some steaks, which my dad was really happy with!  Also, we managed to watch Captain America: Civil War at home and we really enjoyed that movie! Now, I definitely can't wait to watch the Avengers: Infinity Wars movie to see what happens next!

3.  Last but definitely not least, me and my sister finally got a chance to watch "Wonder Woman" in theaters on Saturday and I have to say that it was one of the best movies I have ever seen recently in theaters!  It actually makes me pumped up for "Justice League" coming this fall, although I hope that the Justice League movie is as good as "Wonder Woman!"






Book Reviews









Miscellaneous






  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 










One Word: FRUSTRATED!!!

 



  I Wish I Lived in a Library is hosting 52 Pins in 52 Weeks - June Edition

☆ Check out Read All the Things! Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag

★ Check out Happy Indulgence's discussion on WHY WE LOVED WHEN DIMPLE MET RISHI




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2017.

27 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy! I hope things calm down for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Wonder Woman! And yay for steak and Texas Roadhouse. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! And I hope you get the chance to see Wonder Woman too!

      Delete
  3. Wonder Woman is amazing and those steaks sound amazing... sounds like you had a good week! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Except for the internet issues it sounds like you had a pretty amazing week and a good excuse not to blogging or reading. I cannot wait to see WW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, steak!! I really want to see Wonder Woman! That sucks about the internet conking out, but sometimes it's great to disconnect from technology. Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it's nice to just have fun and take a break. Sounds like you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really did have a great break from the internet!

      Delete
  7. Sorry to hear about your internet connection. I hate when the internet isn't working properly.
    Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No internet is always such a pain. Glad you had a good time for your father's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Wonder Woman, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh! No internet! Its mind-blowing how dependant we've become on it, isn't it? Glad you had a great week other than that, though with your dad's birthday and watching Capt America and Wonder Woman! (loved that movie!)
    Hope this week is great! Happy reading :)
    Jo-Ann at Inspiration Pie

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL - computer moments like your Totally Random pick. Might be worth it to keep old computers around so that we can actually do that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Busy busy busy! Sounds fun though - minus the lightning storm wrecking your internet.

    Book Photo Sunday sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Book Photo Sundays is great if you enjoy taking pictures of your books!

      Delete
  13. I used to watch the Wonder Woman series on tv so I'm curious about the film. I'll wait for the dvd though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to go back and watch the old Wonder Woman series again!

      Delete
  14. Yikes for the lightning! I still need to see Wonder Woman, but have heard nothing but good things. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete