Monday, June 5, 2017

Coyer Summer Reading List Challenge 2017 Sign Up!



Hello everyone!  I'm signing up for the COYER Summer Reading Challenge and this will be the first year that I had ever joined in this challenge!  This challenge is hosted by Fantasy is More Fun, Because Reading and Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! and you can sign up for the challenge here. 

The challenge will run from  June 17th Midnight (your time zone) and ends September 8th.

So, here's the 30 books I'm planning on reading for the challenge:

1. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
2. Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
3. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
4. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
5. Geekerella by Ashley Poston
6. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman
7. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
8. A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
9. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
10. The Fireman by Joe Hill
11. Uprooted by Naomi Novik
12. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
13. Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
14. Revival by Stephen King
15. Shutter by Courtney Alameda
16. The Child Thief by Brom
17. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
18. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
19. Always to Remember by Lorraine Heath
20. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
21. Looking for Alaska by John Green
22. Real by Katy Evans
23. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
24. Storm Front by Jim Butcher
25. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
26. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
27. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
28. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
29. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
30. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward


4 comments:

  1. Small Great Things was a great book. I gave it 5 stars, I think and one of my top books of last year. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a busy summer of reading of you! Best of luck with the challenge. I always start out great and then fall on my face :)

    ReplyDelete