Saturday, June 10, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #20: June 10, 2017


Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hello everyone! I can't believe that May has already passed by!  It was such a fast month and I'm glad to get some ARC reading done for the month (although I didn't read as much as I wanted to). Well, summer's finally here and I'm preparing to read some good old books for the summer! I'm also participating in my first ever COYER challenge and I can't wait to read some of the books I have lined up for my summer reading list!  I hope everyone has a good weekend!


  


Books Received from Author: 











Book Received from NetGalley:










16 comments:

  1. I don't know any of your books but I'll make sure to check them out :)

    HannahCassie @ www.psilovethatbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Middle Grade looks interesting.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! Those are all new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all new to me but I hope you really enjoy reading them. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COYER is fun and I'm glad it's summer too. Happy reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week, I'm wishing you the best in your summer reading. I'm pretty sure its impossible to actually finish a TBR but I hope you get close :)
    Here is my STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you’re able to get lots of reading done this summer. Enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard about any of these books before but Henry and the Hidden Treasure looks fun! Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete