Saturday, March 10, 2018

The Sunday Post Meme (126)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hey everyone! I had a pretty hectic week as so many things are happening to our family at this moment!  The main thing that happened to us was that our water line went down and so, we had to buy water from the stores in order to wash ourselves and do other things we usually do with water.  It's so frustrating because I'm not used to not using water from the faucets and having to use my basin just to get some water and I'm hoping that we get our water line fixed soon since I want to wash myself regularly again!




Book Reviews

Miscellaneous





3

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 






One Word: FRUSTRATED!!!




 

Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?



  Check out Paper Fury's post on 10 THINGS BOOK BLOGGERS GET EXCITED ABOUT (ALL OF THESE ARE RATIONAL FOR SURE)


☆ Check out Goldilox and the Three Weres' post on How do you diversify your TBR?

★ Check out Novel Ink's post on ON HOW MY PRIORITIES IN BLOGGING HAVE CHANGED

 Check out Rabid Reads' post on  Bookfessional: YA Recs




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, March 11, 2018.

17 comments:

  1. Oh sorry to hear about the water line! I hope you're able to get it fixed soon, that's definitely a tough thing to deal with!

    And I almost forgot St. PAtrick's Day is coming up. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I want to read East too :) and I hope your water line gets fixed too. I don't know how people lived before those :D so inconvenient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my..yeah not having water from the tap is never fun. We have lost it for a few day due to hurricanes and it sucked. Hang in there my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely books. I hope you have a good week in reading. I just got back in my home after a week of no power so I am behind in things. Have a good week. =)

    Mary #SundayRoundup #9

    ReplyDelete
  5. When our water pipes froze and busted it was awful not having water for a couple of days. I hope you are able to get your fixed soon. Hope you have a better week coming up. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I am so sorry about your water! That would be awful! We had to go without hot water for a week and trying to bathe in a basin...not cool. I can't imagine NO water though. Hope you get is fixed quick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about no water that really sucks and I can understand the feeling. Hopefully you'll have it back working soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a nightmare about the water! We had external pipes freeze a couple of years ago and it was horrific. You don't realise how often you turn on a tap / flush the toilet until you can't. Hope it is fixed really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean. Those conveniences sure are missed when something goes wrong. Hope you get it fixed soon!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete