Saturday, April 22, 2023

The Sunday Post Meme (216)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  I hope that everyone had a great week!  This week was pretty quiet.  I have gone back streaming on Twitch after my break, so I had a lot of fun streaming this week!  Also, I just got into these new set of YouTube videos called "Apple Texts" or these videos where we basically read cell phone texts between two people and they are so intriguing!  They are like little soap operas in text form. Here's a video of the series for your viewing pleasure!






Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews








* This week's Cover Spotlight runs from April 23rd, 2023 - April 30th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!


This week's theme is: Yellow Color!








* This week's Book Photo Sundays runs from April 23rd, 2023 - April 30th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!






  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 


























One Word: QUIET.






(YOUTUBE)

* I just came across these new videos where you can listen to these soap opera type of stories (you know, cheating spouses, families stealing money from each other, etc, etc) in cell phone text format and they are so entertaining to listen to!  I highly recommend these videos if you are into soap opera type of tales on YouTube!  Some channels to check out are Apple Texts, AirTexts and Viral Texts to name a few examples!


 

What new YouTube videos have you seen?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* I came back to Twitch streaming and I had a lovely time streaming video games again!




⭐ Metaphors and Moonlight had posted up BOOKISH MUSINGS: ANIMALS IN FANTASY BOOKS + RECOMMENDATIONS 

⭐ Girl With her Head in a Book had posted up Do you Book Group?




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2023



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


17 comments:

  1. Wow! That text message story is a trip if there is any truth to it.

    Wishing you a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea about those texts. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying Twitch streaming again. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These texts are interesting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea what Twitch is but happy to hear you're enjoying it again. Have a great week, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those texts sound interesting. I'll have to check them out. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soap opera in text form lol.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These soap opera text videos are really good though!

      Delete
  9. I followed you on Blogger and Bloglovin. I hope you reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete