Monday, April 24, 2023

Free Bargain Book Sales (1) - April 25, 2023



Hey everyone!  I'm starting a new series on my book blog called "Free Bargain Book Sales" and this is where I list all of the books that you can currently buy if you want to buy books that are either FREE or have good SALES prices every week!  It's always nice to get books at affordable prices and I wanted to showcase a number of books that you can get for free!  It will be based on any genre like romance, young adult books, humor, horror, as long as the prices are low and are at reasonable prices.  Also, MAKE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK THE PRICES IN THE LINKS, because sometimes the prices change at the last minute on the website.







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. I'm always looking on Amazon for the free books. Some are good, some not so good. I'll check some of these out.

    ReplyDelete