Saturday, April 8, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #110: April 8, 2023

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone!  I had a wonderful week!  Last week, I went to the movie theaters to watch the "Super Mario Bros Movie" and I had a really fun time watching that movie!  Even though I haven't really played the Mario games that much due to not having a Nintendo game console, I still really enjoyed the movie and I hope it gets a sequel soon!




Books Bought:



From Illumicrate:


Lies We Sing To the Sea by Sarah Underwood






PURCHASE LINKS








πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•





8 comments: