Sunday, April 2, 2023

The Sunday Post Meme (213)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  I hope that everyone had a good week!  This past weekend, I played this new Sonic the Hedgehog game called "The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog" and it was a really interesting game! I haven't finished the game yet, but I can't wait to finish this game soon!








Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews








* This week's Cover Spotlight runs from April 2nd, 2023 - April 9th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!


This week's theme is: Pink Colors!








* This week's Book Photo Sundays runs from April 2nd, 2023 - April 9th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!







  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 

























One Word: SONIC!!!




NONE!!



 

What video games did you recently played?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* Just streaming on Twitch.  Playing video games is always a great way to help relax me and playing video games on Twitch made me feel relaxed!



⭐ It Starts at Midnight had posted up Monthly Minutes at Midnight: March 2023 

⭐ Thoughts Stained with Ink had posted up Book Review Etiquette. 

⭐The Happy Reader had posted up March 2023 Wrap Up




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, April 2, 2023



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


15 comments:

  1. I’m glad you enjoyed the New Sonic game! Thanks for the shoutout ! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The game sounds like fun. Enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't played a video game in a long time except Candy Crush. :) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids (really, young adults!) love the Sonic movies and games. It's been a while since I have played video games. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad your kids are fans of the Sonic movies and games!

      Delete
  5. Games can be fun but I don't play them very often. I did play Bejeweled for a little while over the weekend. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't play many video games, but used to love them. I'm glad you found a new game you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to hear you're having fun with your video game. Have a great week, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete