Saturday, April 8, 2023

The Sunday Post Meme (214)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  I hope that everyone had a good week!  I had a wonderful time last week!  Last week, I watched "The Super Mario Bros Movie" in theaters and I really enjoyed that movie!  It definitely was a film made for the fans and it was a hilarious and fun little movie!  If you are a huge fan of the Mario video games, you will definitely enjoy this movie!





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews








* This week's Cover Spotlight runs from April 2nd, 2023 - April 9th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!


This week's theme is: Moon!








* This week's Book Photo Sundays runs from April 2nd, 2023 - April 9th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!










  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 


























One Word: MARIO!!!






(THEATER)

* I was really excited to check out "The Super Mario Bros Movie" even though I don't play the Mario games that often. But, I found myself really enjoying this movie!  There are a lot of funny and action packed moments that made me smile and I loved how faithful this movie was to the games!  My main problem with this movie though is that the plot moved too fast and I wished that they developed the characters a bit more.  But overall, I really enjoyed this movie!



 

What movies have you watched in theaters?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* Just watched "The Super Mario Bros Movie" in theaters last week and I had a fun time!  It's nice to just go back to movie theaters again and enjoy a movie in a theater!




⭐ Girl with her Head in a Book had posted up Do you Book Group? 

⭐ Read All the Things had posted up April 2023 Book Releases




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, April 9, 2023



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


17 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about the Mario film!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun things going on here at your blog! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie sounds fun, I intend to see it at some point but I’m going to go see Dungeons & Dragons this week with my son.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I really want to watch Dungeons and Dragons! I heard that it was a good movie!

      Delete
  4. I am curious about the Super Mario Bros Movie, it looks cute. I will wait till it's streaming somewhere to watch it but I am happy to know that you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good week and enjoyed the movie. I hope this is a good week too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy reading Ronyell! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard many good things about the Mario movie.

    ReplyDelete