Saturday, April 15, 2023

The Sunday Post Meme (215)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  I hope that everyone had a great week!  So, I have some news for you guys!  I just started up a fundraiser in getting some new equipment like a laptop and a gaming desktop.  I've been trying to get some new equipment for my content for months now. Especially, since my laptop is over 5 years old and I'm afraid that it will shut off and I wouldn't be able to make anymore content until I got a new laptop to replace the one I have now.  But since I don't have a job right now, it's been really hard getting new equipment.  I was honestly on the fence about starting up a fundraiser just to get new equipment, but I think that this was probably the most effective way to go about this whole situation.  So, if you would like to help me out in getting some new equipment like a laptop and a gaming desktop, so that I can put out better content for my YouTube channel, Twitch and even my blogs, then please feel free to go to this fundraiser page!





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews








* This week's Cover Spotlight runs from April 2nd, 2023 - April 9th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!


This week's theme is: Purple Color!








* This week's Book Photo Sundays runs from April 16th, 2023 - April 23rd, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!








  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 


























One Word: JINX!!!







(NETFLIX)

*I've been hearing nothing but good things about "Arcane" for a while now and even though I never played the League of Legends games (although I tried to one time), I was still really interested in seeing this show and man, was I glad that I finally watched this show!  This show is so well written and all of the characters are so awesome and I have to say my favorite character so far is Jinx herself! I can't wait for Season 2 to come out soon!


 

What recent shows have you watched?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* I took a break from streaming on Twitch and it was great!  I love streaming on Twitch, but sometimes, there are days where I need a break from streaming and it's always nice to take a break.



⭐ Caffeinated Book Reviewer had posted up a review on The Angel Maker By Alex North

⭐ Totally Addicted to Reading had posted up April Edition Thrifty Thursday Reviews 

It Starts at Midnight had posted up REVIEWS IN A MINUTE: APRIL 11TH RELEASES




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2023



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


18 comments:

  1. Breaks are good sometimes. I think if I was Twitching (ha) I need a break occasionally too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out. It sounds like you've been busy and setting goals. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are watching old seasons of The Amazing Race, it's kind of addictive, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been taking a break from just about everything except blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched Arcane. I've been busy binging on Criminal Minds. Breaks from anything can be good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been a long time since I got hooked on a NetFlix show. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure what Twitching is, but hope you enjoyed taking a break! Have a wonderful week, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A break always sound nice.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete