Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday #94: Top 10 Indie Books (5 Indie Books I Loved and 5 Indie Books I Want to Read)!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme that was formerly created at The Broke and the Bookish but has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. 





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!



This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is Top 10 Indie Books (5 Indie Books I Loved and 5 Indie Books I Want to Read)!

Oh man!  I haven't talked about Indie books for a long time!  I always found independent books to be the most interesting books out there because they aren't really bound by any standards that you see in mainstream books and I always loved talking about indie books whenever I can!  So for this list, I will be listing 5 indie books that I really enjoyed reading and 5 indie books that I really want to read!

So, here are my top 5 indie books I loved and top 5 indie books that I want to read (in no particular order of course)!







1. Easy by Tammara Webber

Man!  I remembered when I first read this book many years ago and I just loved the romance within this book.  I also loved the male lead Lucas Maxfield!  He was such a HOTTIE!






PURCHASE LINKS:






2. The Martian by Andy Weir

This is seriously one of the best science fiction novels I have ever read!  I normally, don't read a lot of science fiction novels, but the lead character in this book really made me fall in love with this book!





PURCHASE LINKS:






3. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout


This is seriously the first romance novel that I read that dealt with ALIENS and I really loved both characters Katy and Daemon, even though they can be pretty rude towards each other at times.






PURCHASE LINKS:




4. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman


I'm a huge fan of Neil Gaiman's books and this book was definitely a treat to read!  I really loved the premise of the story as it's about a young boy named Nobody who lives with ghosts in the graveyard and I thought that it was a pretty interesting and creepy concept for this story! 




PURCHASE LINKS:






5. Something About You by Julie James


This is the first romance novel that I read that had a suspense thriller angle to it as it's about a US Attorney named Cameron who gets involved in a crime and a special agent named Jack has to work with her on the case.




PURCHASE LINKS:






1. Angelfall by Susan Ee


This was a book that's been around for years, but I never got around to reading it. Hopefully, I'll read this book soon!




PURCHASE LINKS:






2. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire


This was another book that's been on my bookshelf for years and one that I really need to read soon!





PURCHASE LINKS:






3. Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout


This sequel to "Obsidian" is definitely something I really wanted to read!  It's been years since I last read the first book and I enjoyed the first book so much that I really wanted to read the rest of this series!





PURCHASE LINKS:




4. Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park


I'm in the mood for some romance novels and this was another romance novel that's been on my shelf for years now and it needs to be dusted off!




PURCHASE LINKS:






5. Thorn by Intisar Khanani


This was a book that was constantly recommended to me and one that I'm very interested in reading soon!




PURCHASE LINKS:







💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕





6 comments:

  1. I have not read any of these books. But now I have a list to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Martian, too! (Though it did go through some changes when it was published by Crown, a division of Random House.) I don't think Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book was self-published or even an indie press publication, though -- it was published by HarperCollins in the US and Bloomsbury in the UK.

    Here's my TTT list for this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I was looking at a list of indie books on Goodreads and they had Graveyard Book listed on there.

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy the books you've yet to read!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/04/04/top-ten-tuesday-414-spotify-wrapped-book-tag-2022/

    ReplyDelete