Sunday, September 30, 2018

The Sunday Post Meme (152)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! I can't believe that September is almost over!  Starting next week, I will be watching some Halloween films including "Hocus Pocus," "Scooby Doo on Zombie Island," "Halloweentown," and "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and I'm so excited to do so!  I hope everyone has a great October!





Book Reviews






Miscellaneous


  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 





One Word: EXCITED!!!






(VIDEO)

* I'm so happy that I was finally able to rewatch my childhood favorite "The Swan Princess!" I still love that movie after all of these years!







 

Are you excited for October?



  Check out A Great Read's post on Let's Discuss: Cereal Commercials


☆ Check out Greg's Book Haven's post on Cover Love Portholes

★ Check out Paper Fury's post on 10 AUTHORS I ENTHUSIASTICALLY ADORE BUT…UM, HAVEN’T READ ALL THEIR BOOKS




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2018.

10 comments:

  1. October is the time for scary movies! I love watching them this time of year. Enjoy your selection, Ronyell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching those type of movies this time of year. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be watching some of those two! And also some adult horror. Tis the time of year for scary:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha I love that GIF. Nope! lol And yay for a Scooby Doo movie!

    Thanks for linking my post!!

    Have a super week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your Halloween films. I need to find some horror to watch. Happy October!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love October! Now if it would only cool down here in NC I'd be even happier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've ever seen The Swan Princess so I'm curious. It's so exciting to find a childhood favorite! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete