Saturday, September 29, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #62: September 29, 2018





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! I can't believe that September is almost over!  Starting next week, I will be watching some Halloween films including "Hocus Pocus," "Scooby Doo on Zombie Island," "Halloweentown," and "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and I'm so excited to do so!  I hope everyone has a great October!







Books Bought:




From Amazon:












10 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Some new to me reads here! I hope you enjoy them all!

    And sounds like you have a great movie lineup! Love all those movies!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Daughter of Smoke and Bone! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by my "stack."

    b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Hyperbole and a Half. The crude like illustrations and story are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of the books you listed, but I've heard that Hyperbole and a Half was good. I hope you enjoy them all. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never go wrong watching Hocus Pocus! Cool little haul! I enjoyed the Taylor trilogy and I have been looking at the Hyperbole and a Half book!

    ReplyDelete