Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday #68: Top 10 Binge-Worthy TV Shows


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme that was formerly created at The Broke and the Bookish but has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. 


This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is something a little non-bookish and that's the "Top 10 Binge-Worthy TV Shows!" When I'm not reading any books, I tend to watch a lot of TV and there are a TON of shows that I love to watch while I sit back and relax at home!

So, here's my top 10 Binge-Worthy TV Shows (in no particular order, of course)!


1.  Rick and Morty




This is a show that is just so OUT THERE and CRAZY COOL that I just can't get enough of this series!  I just love the EDGY humor and sci fi elements that this show has to offer!



2.  Friends





You want an old school sitcom that never gets old?  Then watch FRIENDS!!  I swear that I can never get enough of this show and it never gets old for me!




3. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air





Another OLD-SCHOOL sitcom classic that just never gets old and just stays so FRESH with me for all these years!




4. The Angry Beavers








Oh man!!  This is one NICKTOON that I just can never get enough of and it still remains funny to this very day!



5.  Father Brown








I just LOVE my murder mysteries type of shows and this show is definitely one of the best from British TV!!


6. Lark Rise to Candleford






I just love my period piece TV shows and probably one of the BEST period piece shows I have ever seen is LARK RISE TO CANDLEFORD!  So much DRAMA and ROMANCE in this series that I just fall over head over heels in LOVE with it!



7.  Royal Pains





I just LOVE medical drama shows and ROYAL PAINS is such a FUN and EXCITING show that I usually BINGE on whenever I get the chance to!



8.  Supergirl





This is one of those AWESOME superhero shows that I constantly watch over and over again!  Such great RESPECT for the characters (especially SUPERGIRL herself)!




9. Riverdale





I am seriously in love with the MYSTERY and DRAMATIC tone of this series (even if its based on one of the most LIGHT HEARTED comic book series ever created)!



10. Buffy the Vampire Slayer






Oh man!  I just can never get enough of this AWESOME and COOL vampire series!  This is the series that really gave supernatural shows their chance to SHINE!






19 comments:

  1. Father Brown is such a fun series.;) I need to take the time to watch Lark Rise to Candleford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I loved Angry Beavers when I was younger! I think I'll have to look it up again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buffy! I love that show and can't get enough of it. :-) I haven't seen Riverdale yet, but I hope to check it out one of these days. I binge watched Friends a few years ago--it was a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with Riverdale! I can't get enough of it! Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG yes Royal Pains I hadn't thought of it for a while but yes a good one. As is Buffy and Fresh Prince can always put it on to enjoy. I also love my Riverdale and Supergirl! So many fun shows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO true about Friends, I could watch it forever I think! Fresh Prince is another awesome choice! Riverdale *almost* made my list, but I got so frustrated in mid-season 2 that I almost quit so it didn't make the cut hah. Great choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I need to see S2 of Riverdale! I kind of forgot about it 😂 but I did enjoy S1! And omg I didn't realise Father Brown had a show...I remember reading the mysteries in school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! To be honest, I haven't seen S2 of Riverdale myself. But S1 ROCKED!!!

      Delete
  8. I SPY SO MANY FAVORITES!! Love Father Brown (a new season, please Netflix!); 'Lark Rise'; and Royal Pains. That's one I'm still has is over.

    Thanks so much for the Finding Wonderland visit last week, Ronyell; apologies it took me this long to return the visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Father Brown, and need to watch Lark Rise, Supergirl, and maybe Buffy someday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Friends, Buffy and Lark Rise to Candleford! I wish there were more episodes of these shows!

    ReplyDelete