Thursday, July 20, 2017

☀Daily Book Chat #12: ☀ 20 Books that I Want to Read as Soon as Possible Part 2!



 Hello everyone! Welcome to my  ☀Daily Book Chat☀ where I do some SERIOUS discussions that fellow book fans will get a kick out of and relate their thoughts about the subject to other book fans!


Today's discussion question is"20 Books that I Want to Read as Soon as Possible....PART 2!"



Well, here I am, once again (see what I did there).





As I promised my fellow book lovers, I am making a second part to the 20 books I want to read as soon as possible, because let's face it, there's just way too many AWESTACULAR books that I want to read as soon as I can get my little hands on them and I've discovered EVEN more new gems since the last time I've done this list!  So, here we go again!


*Side Note:  These are mainly young adult and adult books because I will automatically pick up a picture book and graphic novel no matter what.  Young adult and adult novels however, are a totally different ball game.*




















5 comments:

  1. I have The Fireman but the very size of it makes me worry that it will be slow to get into the story or have bits that drag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. That does look like a hefty read. Let's hope both of us enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Awesome list! I can highly recommend Flame In The Mist, The whole Shades Of Magic trilogy, Small Great Things and One Of Us Is Lying! Most of the other titles are on my TBR as well. :D (Ah forgot about The Picture Of Dorian Gray and The Raven Boys; those are good too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fantastic reads here! I've been listening to The Raven Boys series from my library and I highly recommend it!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete