Hello everyone! Welcome to my ☀Daily Book Chat☀ where I do some SERIOUS discussions that fellow book fans will get a kick out of and relate their thoughts about the subject to other book fans!
Today's discussion question is"20 Books that I Want to Read as Soon as Possible....PART 2!"
Well, here I am, once again (see what I did there).
As I promised my fellow book lovers, I am making a second part to the 20 books I want to read as soon as possible, because let's face it, there's just way too many AWESTACULAR books that I want to read as soon as I can get my little hands on them and I've discovered EVEN more new gems since the last time I've done this list! So, here we go again!
*Side Note: These are mainly young adult and adult books because I will automatically pick up a picture book and graphic novel no matter what. Young adult and adult novels however, are a totally different ball game.*
10. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
11. The Fireman by Joe Hill
12. Solutions and Other Problems by Allie Brosh
13. Revival by Stephen King OWNED
14. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
15. Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
16. Absolutely, Positively by Jayne Ann Krentz OWNED
18. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Robin Wasserman OWNED
19. Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas OWNED
20. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Well, here's my OTHER 20 books that I'm hoping to read soon and tell me what 20 books are you planning on reading in the near future!
Annnnnnddddd....as always everybody:
HAPPY READING, BOOK FANS!!!!