Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (83)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everyone! As you've noticed, I haven't been posting that much this week since I was very busy during the week and I also had to work on Saturday, which threw off a lot of my online plans!  Also, you may have noticed that I didn't post a Sunday Post last week and that was because I was taking a small break from online activities due to it being Easter day.  We didn't really do much on Easter, but it was great just sitting around and relaxing for the day!  I hope everyone had a good weekend!




Book Reviews




Miscellaneous


Caffeinated Clean Sweep ARC Reading Challenge May 2017 Sign Up!









  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 




 








One Word: BUSY!!!

 



  Check out Rabid Reads' discussion on Bookfessional: What does that even mean, anyway?

☆ Check out Bookworm Brandee's discussion on Are We More Forgiving with Favorite Authors?

  Check out It Start at Midnight's discussion on How to Go Bookishly Bankrupt.

☆ Check out Feed Your Fiction Addiction's discussion on Graphs Make Me Happy! Let’s Discuss.




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2017.

19 comments:

  1. Aww I love Robert Munsch books! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday!! I missed that diversity post you did so I just read it- great post! And I agree- there isa difference. I think you laid it out nicely. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been pretty busy myself this week :) also, that cover :D I mean "Love You Forever". What is up with that :D gotta go check out the review, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Love you forever that book made me cry so hard when the kids were little. I got to the point where I had to get rid of it. Going to have to check out your review, and see what you thought. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a busy week. I hope you have a good one this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love You Forever is such a sweet book. We sell so many copies of it at the bookstore where I work. Thanks for stopping by my Sunday Post on Lisa Loves Literature earlier. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to laugh at Kermit. That's me right now waiting this late to visit everyone's Sunday Posts! LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some times we get busy, I know my graphics art class had had me pretty busy lately. :)

    Have a great week!
    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you had a small break over Easter but you've still seemed blog busy to me. ;) I hope you feel like life I snack to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember being so creeped out by Love You Forever as a kid...I mean...The mom sneaking into her grown son's apartment?!? Creeeepy....I think it's definitely written more for moms than for kids. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I was surprised about the scene where the mom sneaked into her grown son's house, but I guess it didn't bother me too much because I didn't really take it seriously.

      Delete
  11. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my SP & STS last week. To answer your question on my blog, I really have no idea if it'll be a boy or a girl. A girl would be great because she'd be able to wear all of Little Girl's old clothes and they would be able to share a room in the future, but we also want a boy at some point. So we'll be happy either way.

    A side note, I notice that you've commented on my blog rather frequently (Thank you for that by the way!), but for some reason your comments don't go through DISQUS so I'm unable to respond to them. Do you mind telling me what browser you use when you view my blog (if you can remember)? I'm just wondering if I have a technical issue that I need to fix. And I also want to be sure that I'm replying to my comments!

    Hope you have a great week!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful news! I use Google Chrome when commenting on Discus.

      Delete