Monday, March 27, 2017

New Releases on the Horizon #18: March 26, 2017 - April 1, 2017


Hey everyone!  I just started this new thing on my blog called "New Releases on the Horizon!"  It's where I list all the new books being release throughout the year and I choose from 10 books that I have the most interest in checking out and I also will list the dates the books will be released and where you can find them if you are interested.


So, be on the lookout for some new books on the horizon!






Expected Publication: March 28th, 2017 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers   



Dead Little Mean Girl by Eva Darrows   
Expected Publication: March 28th, 2017 by Harlequin Teen   
Expected Publication:  March 28th, 2017 by Knopf Books for Young Readers   
 

Dream Forever (Dream Walker #3) by Kit Alloway   
Expected Publication:  March 28th, 2017 by St. Martin's Griffin   








Bull by David Elliot  
Expected publication: March 28th, 2017 by HMH Books for Young Readers   


The Gauntlet by Karuna Riazi   
Expected publication: March 28th, 2017 by Salaam Reads / Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers    

 
Immortal Unchained (Argeneau #25) by Lynsay Sands    
Expected publication:  March 28th, 2017 by Avon  



  
Overturned by Lamar Giles   
Expected publication:  March 28th, 2017 by Scholastic  

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for A Crown of Wishes!! I'm pre-ordered it and I'll drop by the bookstore later to pick it up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I need to read the first book before I read this book!

      Delete
  2. I really want to read Strange the Dreamer. :)

    ReplyDelete