Saturday, August 5, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (98)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everyone!  Guess what?  The unthinkable happened! We ended up taking Friday off from work due to the computers not working properly and in the process, I ended up getting much needed rest!  I was so happy that this happened that I actually hope that we don't go back to work on Monday (but then again, I have to go back to work eventually to earn money). Meanwhile, *SIGH* I had to do some more housework around the house while I was on my break, but this didn't ruin my weekend for me (yet).




Book Reviews



Miscellaneous




  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 











One Word: HAPPY!!!

 



  Check out Rabid Read's discussion on Bookfessional: Recent Binges



☆ Check out Read All the Things'  July Wrap-Up!

★ Check out Because Reading's  My To-Be Read List August Picks…Lets Vote




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, August 6, 2017.

23 comments:

  1. Yay for getting some rest!! I hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A surprise day off work sounds nice! It probably would be too much to ask to have Monday off too, but that would be so nice. :-) I'm going to try jumping back into blogging this week, but we'll see how it goes. I barely got online at all this past month. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think an unscheduled or unexpected day off is always a good thing, glad you got to relax! And hope you have a great week ahead, filled with lots of reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you went to work and they sent you home? That happened to me once, when there was so kind of leak in our building. Every time there is a fire drill, we hope it is happening again. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. This actually happened to us before, although I'm not complaining about it! :D

      Delete
  5. I always love those unexpected days off from work. Too far in between if you ask me. LOL

    My Sunday News

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that's awesome that you got an unexpected day off from work! That's never happened to me before :( Hope you have a amazing week filled with lots of great books!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unexpected days off are always delightful. Glad you took full advantage and caught up on some much needed rest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It always makes me happy to have time off unexpectedly. When a hurricane hit our area about ten years ago, school was out for two weeks and everyone enjoyed the break.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaaay! :)

    Check out my Sunday Post at El's Book Reviews!

    Hope you have a great day!

    - El @ El's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Grouchy Lady Bug is a fun read! I liked it a lot! :) I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A surprise day of work sounds great. I hope that happens to me someday too :D
    Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete