Monday, August 14, 2017

New Releases on the Horizon #26: August 13, 2017 - August 19, 2017


Hey everyone!  I just started this new thing on my blog called "New Releases on the Horizon!"  It's where I list all the new books being release throughout the year and I choose from 10 books that I have the most interest in checking out and I also will list the dates the books will be released and where you can find them if you are interested.


So, be on the lookout for some new books on the horizon!







No Limits by Ellie Marney  
Expected Publication: August 14th, 2017 by Ellie Marney 


 

Breakaway (Corrigan Falls Raiders #4) by Cate Cameron   
Expected Publication:  August 14th, 2017 by Entangled: Crush  


Expected Publication:  August 15th, 2017 by Katherine Tegen Books  


Expected Publication:  August 15th, 2017 by Limitless Publishing 







A Map for Wrecked Girls by Jessica Taylor 
Expected publication: August 15th, 2017 by Dial Books  


The Art of Feeling by  Laura Tims  
Expected publication:  August 15th, 2017 by HarperTeen   
 

Ferocious (Vicarious #2) by Paula Stokes  
Expected publication:  August 15th, 2017 by Tor Teen    


Crystal Blade (Burning Glass #2)  by Kathryn Purdie  
  

  
The Color Project by Sierra Abrams  
Expected publication:  August 17th, 2017 by Gatekeeper Press  

2 comments:

  1. This is a great feature, I don't know if I've told you that before but I'm making sure I do now! I hope you enjoy all of these titles.

    Thanks for sharing,
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete