Friday, August 18, 2017

Book Blogger Hop #26: August 18th - August 24th




Hello everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!  Basically, you just answer weekly questions and then post up your link on the question's page.


This week's question is : 

 This week's question is submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books!

When you enter an unfamiliar house or apartment for the first time, do you feel disappointed if you don't see any bookshelves, or books on the coffee table?


Not really.  I would be more concern about entering an unfamiliar place for the first time! I would actually be more terrified about what is in that place rather than if there are any books or bookshelves in the place.  Now, if I was moving into that unfamiliar house or apartment for the first time, I still wouldn't be that disappointed because I would be able to fill the place with books I've owned or buy new books to fill up the place!

12 comments:

  1. Love your answer. Makes a lot of sense.

    Unfamiliar anything makes for apprehension.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that seeing books does relax me if I'm nervous, though, as it provides a good topic to start a conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you at least know who lives in the house you are visiting. I tend to get nervous when visiting the house of someone I don't know well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting answer, Ronyell! I must admit to feeling a little nervous myself when visiting a new place, if I don't know the person well.

    Of course, I would never judge someone for not having books in their living room. I realize that my feeling of disappointment is an irrational one, but that's the way I feel. It's kinda like a kid who wakes up on Christmas Day and doesn't find any presents under the tree! Lol.

    Thanks for commenting on my BBH post!! Have a GREAT day!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer. I never thought of it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh great blog hop answer, and thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete