Saturday, August 12, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #24: August 12, 2017





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hello everyone! It's been a peaceful week for me as not much has really happened this week, except that I'm getting caught up on my ARCs for ARC August and I'm hoping to read up on some more ARCs for this month! I hope everyone has a great weekend!





Books Received:



From Authors:








Freebies:








8 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post ^.^

    That celebratory lunch looks fabulous! ^.^

    Check out my STS at El's Book Reviews! I truly appreciate it!

    Hope you have a great day!

    - El

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy all of your new books, Ronyell! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy a good Billionaire book, one of guilty pleasures :) Have a wonderful week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOO... Taken looks like it might be a good read. I'll have to look into it. ;)

    Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete