Saturday, June 23, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #53: June 23, 2018





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! Man! This week was awesome!!!  We celebrated Father's Day on Sunday and my dad had enjoyed everything we did for him.  We bought him some steaks from Texas Roadhouse and he enjoyed it a lot (my dad loves steaks, by the way) and we also bought him some movies for him to watch!  The first movie we got him was "Black Panther," which we all enjoyed a lot and I might think about watching that movie again sometime!  Next, we watched "Thor Ragnarok" and we thought that the film was hilarious! I really enjoyed it myself!  So, we spent most of the week binge watching on some Marvel movies, which all turned out to be very enjoyable!  Also, I just wanted to show off my brand new bookshelf that I just bought this week!






Books Bought:



From Book Depository:





Books Received:



From Owlcrate:





10 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to get a new book shelf? I can reorganize mine endlessly, and it is always fun no matter what. I am in need of a second one now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might get a second one too, especially since I have WAY more books than that!

      Delete
  2. A Thousand Perfect Notes sounds awesome. I hope you enjoy all your books.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good Fathers day. Movies are always fun, I do love my Marvel universe. And your shelves look awesome. I hope you enjoy your new titles too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun looking bookshelf :-) From Twinkle With Love looks cute. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I really want to read both these books! I hope you'll enjoy them! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Texas roadhouse is the best!!!! Those rolllsssssss, so delicious!! I hope you enjoy your books <3

    ReplyDelete