Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #95: Wild Blue Wonder by Carlie Sorosiak




Hello everyone! "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and the purpose of this event is that we spotlight upcoming releases of books that we are excited for!  This will also tie into Wishful Ending's Can't Wait Wednesday post!







This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:





Title:  Wild Blue Wonder
Author:  Carlie Sorosiak
Expected Publication Date:  June 26th, 2018


There are two monsters in this story. One of them is me.

Ask anyone in Winship, Maine, and they’ll tell you the summer camp Quinn’s family owns is a magical place. Paper wishes hang from the ceiling. Blueberries grow in the dead of winter. According to local legend, a sea monster even lurks off the coast. Mostly, there’s just a feeling that something extraordinary could happen there.

Like Quinn falling in love with her best friend, Dylan.

After the accident, the magic drained from Quinn’s life. Now Dylan is gone, the camp is a lonely place, and Quinn knows it’s her fault.

But the new boy in town, Alexander, doesn’t see her as the monster she believes herself to be. As Quinn lets herself open up again, she begins to understand the truth about love, loss, and monsters—real and imagined.
 


Oooh! This sounds like an interesting read!  I do wonder if Quinn will get through her troubles of being a monster.


So, what upcoming books are you looking forward to?  Please respond below!

13 comments:

  1. I just added this to a list to see if my library will order a copy in. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good one. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. Thanks for sharing.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have this book on my new release list. I am also looking forward to The Cabin at The End of The World by Paul Tremblay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is new to me but it sounds very interesting! I hope you enjoy it ^_^

    Thanks for sharing,
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just saw this a few blogs back! Not my kind of read but I hope you thoroughly enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first line of the synopsis! I think I want to read this one too. I hope you love it, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This does sound interesting, I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete