So, this week's top 10 Tuesday topic is "Top 10 Underrated Books I've Read in the Past Year or So!"
So here's my top 10 Underrated Books I've Read in the Past Year or So (in no particular order)!
1. Rosie the Raven by Helga Bansch
2. Manners are Not for Monkeys by Heather Tekavec
3. Anansi and the Talking Melon by Eric A. Kimmel
4. The Stereotypical Freaks by Howard Shapiro
5. Morris and Boris at the Circus by B. Wiseman
6. Lio: There's a Monster in my Socks by Mark Tatulli
7. Pirate Girl by Cornelia Funke
8. The Hardy Boys: D.A.N.G.E.R Spells the Hangman by Scott Lobdell
9. Generation Zero: We are the Future Volume 1 by Fred Van Lente
10. The Way Meat Loves Salt by Nina Jaffe