Hey everyone! Because Reading is hosting a new reading challenge called "Book Resolutions" and here's some resolutions I'm planning on completing this year!
1. Get my NetGalley percentage up to 80%.
2. Read up to 10 books per month.
3. Read 5 classics for the year.
4. Join in at least 3 read-a-thons.
5. Read up to 10 books from my TBR pile.
6. Complete at least 5 reading challenges this year.
1. Write up at least 3 reviews a week.
2. Make spreadsheets and pie graphs for reading statistics.
3. Comment on other people's blogs (excluding book memes).
4. Join in 3 more new book memes.
5. Obtain at least 50 participants for the "Book Photo Sundays" book meme.
6. Find 3 new blogs for 2017.
1. Lose up to 50 lbs by the end of 2017.
2. Eat more salads.
3. Travel more.
4. Start working more on craft projects (cross-stitching, latch hooking, coloring books)
5. Clean up house.
6. Exercise at least 30 minutes every 4 days a week.