Saturday, May 19, 2018

The Sunday Post Meme (136)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a good weekend!!  I FINALLY  got the chance to watch the first "Deadpool" movie and I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!  The movie was so HILARIOUS and I loved Deadpool in the movie!  I also loved COLOSSUS!!! Colossus is one of my all-time favorite X-Men characters and I was always upset at the way that the previous X-Men movies portrayed his character (only having one or two lines).  This Colossus was AWESOME and he was probably my most favorite part of the film!  Did anyone else see the first Deadpool movie and are you going to watch Deadpool 2?  I'm thinking about waiting until Deadpool 2 comes out on DVD to get it.




Book Reviews




Miscellaneous





3

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 






One Word: DEADPOOL!!!




 

What movies have you seen recently?



  Check out Paper Fury's post on ANNOUNCING MY SECOND NOVEL (THE BOY WHO STEALS HOUSES) COMING OUT IN APRIL 2019!


☆ Check out Feed Your Fiction Addiction's discussion on The Rain on Netflix: Danish or English? (Subbed or Dubbed?) Let’s Discuss.

★ Check out a GREAT read's post on Let's Discuss: What Makes You Laugh?




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, May 20, 2018.

22 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Deadpool but I always liked Colossus too. The X-Men movies never did enough with his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you've finally seen the first Deadpool film, I actually plan to rewatch that sometime soon since the second one has been released. i feel like Ryan Reynolds was perfectly cast and really did the role justice. It was nice to see Colossus too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to hear of Cait's second book! I'm reading the first one right now :) still haven't read that post of hers that you share though. I'll have to. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched Dead Pool with my son, and we both lied it, so of course he’ll want to watch the second one. We will wait till it comes out on DVD though. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You too! I'm waiting for Deadpool 2 to come out on DVD too!

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen any of the superhero movies, but my daughter showed me all those Dead Pool ads, and they were quite amusing. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Deadpool! Its one of my favorites! So funny. I can't wait for DP2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i thought the first Deadpool movie was hilarious and yep, I'll be watching the new one!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed Deadpool too. It is hilarious. I plan to see Deadpool 2 soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen Deadpool, but I'll have to add it to my watchlist after hearing you loved it so much. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so far behind on movies. I've really yet to see any of the Marvel movies or Deadpool. I've heard it's fantastic and I'm curious about Deadpool 2. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to watch Deadpool this week, I'm pretty sure I watched it but I can't remember what it's about. My husband wants to see the second movie this week and I should probably know what's going on.

    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think now I'm the only one on the planet who hasn't seen Deadpool. :D
    I love the Sarah J. Maas covers. All of them.
    Have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete