Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #88: Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West




Hello everyone! "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and the purpose of this event is that we spotlight upcoming releases of books that we are excited for!  This will also tie into Wishful Ending's Can't Wait Wednesday post!







This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:





Title:  Listen to Your Heart
Author:  Kasie West
Expected Publication Date:  May 29th, 2018


Talking to other people isn't Kate Bailey's favorite activity. She'd much rather be out on the lake, soaking up the solitude and sunshine. So when her best friend, Alana, convinces Kate to join their high school's podcast, Kate is not expecting to be chosen as the host. Now she'll have to answer calls and give advice on the air? Impossible.

But to Kate's surprise, she turns out to be pretty good at the hosting gig. Then the podcast gets in a call from an anonymous guy, asking for advice about his unnamed crush. Kate is pretty sure that the caller is gorgeous Diego Martinez, and even surer that the girl in question is Alana. Kate is excited for her friend ... until Kate herself starts to develop feelings for Diego. Suddenly, Kate finds that while doling out wisdom to others may be easy, asking for help is tougher than it looks, and following your own advice is even harder.

Kasie West's adorable story of secrets, love, and friendship is sure to win over hearts everywhere.


I seriously need to read Kasie West's books soon!  This one sounds so cute! I got to check it out!


So, what upcoming books are you looking forward to?  Please respond below!

13 comments:

  1. I can't recall if I've read any Kasie West books, I do know I've got 2 in my collection 😂 really should get moving as I've heard amazing things about Her books.


    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually read anything by Kasie West, but everyone seems to love her and her books sound so cute! I might have to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any books by this author before but I have heard good things about her. I hope you enjoy this book. Thank you for sharing!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really read this genre but I know this is a popular author and lots of people love her! Hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pick! Not my kind of read but I hope you love it once you read it! Looks perfect for summer reading!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing this book around a lot lately. Hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

    My CWW Pick

    ReplyDelete
  7. I plan to read Listen to Your Heart this weekend. I am a huge KWest fan, and have enjoyed all her books. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete