Sunday, May 27, 2018

New Releases on the Horizon #45: May 27, 2018 - June 2, 2018


Hey everyone!  I just started this new thing on my blog called "New Releases on the Horizon!"  It's where I list all the new books being release throughout the year and I choose from 10 books that I have the most interest in checking out and I also will list the dates the books will be released and where you can find them if you are interested.


So, be on the lookout for some new books on the horizon!




Expected Publication: May 29th, 2018 by Snowy Wings Publishing  
(Fantasy / Anthology)  


Questions I Want to Ask You by Michelle Falkoff  

Bright Burns the Night (Dark Breaks the Dawn Duology #2) by Sara B. Larson  
Expected Publication:  May 29th, 2018 by Scholastic Press  
(Fantasy) 


Expected Publication:  May 29th, 2018 by Push  
(Contemporary Romance / LGBT) 


Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West   
Expected Publication:  May 29th, 2018 by Point  
(Contemporary Romance) 





Expected publication: May 29th, 2018 by Harlequin Teen   
(Thriller) 


LIFEL1K3 (Lifelike #1) by Jay Kristoff   
Expected publication:  May 29th, 2018 by Knopf Books for Young Readers 
(Science Fiction) 
 

Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber  
Expected publication:  May 29th, 2018 by Flatiron Books 
(Fantasy) 



  
Exile (The Extinction Trials #2) by S.M. Wilson   
Expected publication:  June 1st, 2018 by Usborne Publishing Ltd   
(Science Fiction) 

2 comments:

  1. The Extinction Trials: Exile is one I'm really looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete