Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Bout of Books 22 Wrap Up Post!



**This is the overall list for the challenges offered during Bout of Books 21. Make sure you check the blog each day of the read-a-thon for instructions and details on how to complete the daily challenges**


Monday 5/14
Introduce yourself #insixwords

Books Read: 1 (This Savage Song)
Pages Read: 40 pages (pages 20 - 60)  
Notes:  I'm really loving this book so far and I can't wait to see the growing relationship between Kate and August!

Tuesday 5/15
Year of You

Books Read: 0
Pages Read: 0
Notes:  I haven't read anything for the day!

Wednesday 5/16
Show Me Your Precious


Books Read: 0
Pages Read: 0
Notes:  Still haven't read anything for the day!

Thursday 5/17
Read Alikes


Books Read: 0
Pages Read: 0
Notes:  Man! I'm really slacking off this time around!

Friday 5/18
Space Scavenger Hunt


Books Read: 1 (This Savage Song)
Pages Read: 30 pages (pages 60 - 90)  
Notes:  Finally back on track!  Now we are finally getting a better insight on both Kate and August's home life and I'm curious to see if Kate figures out that August is actually a monster!

Saturday 5/19
Share Your Favorite Bout of Books Moment

Books Read: 1 (This Savage Song)
Pages Read: 20 pages (pages 90 - 110)  
Notes:  This book just keeps getting better and better!  Now we are getting into the deeper myths of this story!

Sunday 5/20
Stretch Goal

Books Read: 1 (This Savage Song)
Pages Read: 50 pages (pages 110 - 160)  



Notes:  Now, I'm really curious about Callum Harker's true nature and how that will affect Kate as the story progresses. I'm really interested now!


I noticed that I haven't been reading as much as I should have this time around (missed 3 days of reading) but, at least I was able to get in much further in this book and I can't wait to see what happens to Kate and August next!

No comments:

Post a Comment