Saturday, May 12, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #50: May 12, 2018





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! Happy (Early) Mother's Day!  I can't believe that Mother's Day is right around the corner!  We are planning a nice dinner for my mom (possibly getting a meal from Miyo's, which is one of my all-time favorite restaurants) and getting her a salmon from there!  Also, I got her some nice movies like the original 1960s Jonny Quest cartoon series and Fantastic Beasts.  I'll keep you all updated on how our Mother's Day will go on Sunday!  I hope everyone will have a great Mother's Day too!


Book Bought:



From Walmart:







From Amazon:





18 comments:

  1. Ronyell I love the Leigh Bardugo box set, will need to find that edition.

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices!! I hope you like them!

    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/05/stacking-shelves_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! I still haven't read ACOFAS! Hoping to soon though! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read ACOFASI either! I really need to get started on that series soon!

      Delete
  4. Happy reading! Hope yall have a nice Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mother's Day was last week for us, so I've already celebrated it :) I hopeyou have a great dinner with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice book haul! I have the Six of Crows books but haven't read them yet. I hope we both enjoy them. Have a great time celebrating Mother's Day with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoyed your day with your mom. I got that box set for Christmas, but need to read the first three books which are related first. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul this week, I hope you enjoy both Leigh Bardugo books. I've great things about both. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete