Sunday, May 6, 2018

The Sunday Post Meme (134)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hey everyone! I can't believe it's already May! It just seems like everything went by so fast!  I hope everyone had a lovely April! My April was nice and peaceful and I had a pretty good reading month in April, so I'm looking forward to reading all the books I have bought recently and giving out my personal opinions about those books!




Book Reviews

Miscellaneous





3

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 






One Word: MAY!!!




 

How was your April?



  Check out Paper Fury's post on #AMCURRENTLY ~ BEING TRANSLATED INTO POLISH + WRITING SNEEK PEAK (!) + BOOKSHELF HAS ABSORBED ME


☆ Check out a Read All the Things! April Wrap-Up

★ Check out Feed Your Fiction Addiction's post on My Newly Organized Bookcases! Let’s Discuss.




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, May 6, 2018.

25 comments:

  1. I am glad you had such a nice April, Ronyell. I am hoping to get more reading done this month too. At least that's the plan. We'll see how well I do come the end of the month. :-) Have a great week and month of May, Ronyell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Taco looks really cute. Glad you had a fab April, Ronyell! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. April was busy with a couple shakeups. Happy reading in May!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for giving my post a shout-out. I’m happy you had a peaceful April and got lots of reading done. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Is A Taco looks awesome. :) Glad you had a nice reading month in April!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad April was peaceful and filled with lots of good reading. Hopefully May treats you the same or even better!

    Have a wonderful week, Ronyell. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thank you so much for sharing my post! And I'm so glad you had a goodly reading time in April. :D That's always the best when the books are brilliant, right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Reading some AWESOME books makes the whole month WORTH IT!!!

      Delete
  8. I love This is a Taco - how cute. And Cass is OBSESSED with squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm happily waving goodbye to April. April was a thing of evil in this house, but I'm glad your's was lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...sorry to hear that your April wasn't that good. I hope you have a better month in May!

      Delete
  10. This is a Taco looks so cute! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My April seemed like every other month. They all seem to be blending together LOL. Not complaining really.

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My April was busy but mostly non-productive. lol Hopefully May will be more productive. Less busy would be nice, too, but I'm beginning to think it's not in the cards. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a Taco looks so cute. My April was full of surprises, I'll share them soon. Hope you had a great week since I'm late commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete