Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday #66: Top 10 Gorgeous Blue Book Covers


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme that was formerly created at The Broke and the Bookish but has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. 


This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is "Top 10 Covers or Titles with your favorite color" and I have decided to do a top 10 list on "Top 10 Gorgeous Blue Book Covers," because BLUE is basically my ALL-TIME favorite color!!!

So, here's my top 10 Gorgeous Blue Book Covers (in no particular order, of course)!



1.  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling





2.  The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman






3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green






4. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand






5.  The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman









6. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner








7.  The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas







7.  Never Never by Colleen Hoover







9. World After by Susan Ee








10. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins






25 comments:

  1. I never realized how many blue covers there were until I started searching my read shelf for books for this TTT. I loved the Starbound series, and still think those are among the most beautiful covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice!! Blue would've been my second choice, black is too easy it seems! Lol! I chose one of Cynthia's Unearthly books too for my choice!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did blue covers too! Aren't they gorgeous?!?! Never Never in your list gave me such shivers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blue, too! It is the prettiest color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your covers-how could I forget HP? Great list!! There's alot of blue out there today!!LOL
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/05/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-my-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seeing an awful lot of awesome blue covers today. LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue is one of my favorites as well. And the cover for The Ocean at the End of the Lane has always appealed to me.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blue has been a very popular choice this week!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/08/top-ten-tuesday-158/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the covers you chose for this week! I think These Broken Stars is my favorite from this list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blue is my favourite colour too! I almost put TFiOS on my list, but thought it was a little plain compared to the other covers I chose.

    - louise // exploring by starlight

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blue and purple are pretty popular posts this week. Lovely blue covers you choose. I picked Red. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh such pretty choices! I looooove the cover of These Broken Stars. One of my faves. And Mockingjay, I will always love Mockingjay. The Ocean at the End of the Lane is really lovely, too. Awesome picks- and I love blue, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful blue selection! I've read four of these including the HP and the Neil Gaiman ones. The Graveyard Book is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete