Sunday, April 2, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (81)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everyone!  Well, we finally were able to celebrate my little sister's birthday on Tuesday and it was quite a fabulous party!  We had Red Lobster and I had me some stuffed flounder and fried shrimp (which are my favorites)!  Also, I can't believe it's already April!  I got a lot of fantastic books to read for April and I'm hoping to reach up to 10 books to read for April! I'm so excited about all this!  I hope everyone will have a great month of April too!




Book Reviews




Miscellaneous



The Friday 56 #6: The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry














  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 




 









One Word: FUNNY!!!

 



 Join in Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

☆ Check out the Book Disciple's discussion on The Disciple Discusses…tropes!


 Check out Rabid Reads' discussion on Bookfessional: The Rules





Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, April 2, 2017.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my tropes post! Glad you were able to celebrate your sisters birthday and get some good food! Win/Win!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm Red Lobster. I love seafood. :) Hope your reading goals go well this week. Love that Simpsons pic. Glad we survived April Fools...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I was surprised that I somehow survived April Fools day!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a fun birthday party. The cover for South Seas Shenanigans is fabulous. Like a painting. And I'm still wanting to know what happens when the animals follow the zookeeper home in Good Night, Gorilla! That cover is so cute.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really enjoyed my sister's birthday party! Don't worry, things will turn out well at the end of Goodnight Gorilla!

      Delete
  4. I used to do the Book Blogger Hop every week, but I haven't done it in a long time now. I will see if I can get back into it this summer when I have a little more time.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/04/poem-in-your-pocket-day-deweys.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good so far! I'm really enjoying the topics being discussed!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing the tropes. So glad everyone had fun at the BD party! Good luck meeting your April goals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I *love* stuffed flounder! And now I'm craving it. LOL :) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you were able to celebrate your sister's birthday. I love Red Lobster, although I haven't been there in a long time. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I've ever had stuffed flounder! I will have to try. It sounds good! Hope you have an amazing April!

    ReplyDelete