Friday, March 31, 2017

The Friday 56 #6: The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry


Hey everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Friday 56, which is hosted by Freda's Voice! Here are a couple of rules for this meme:


Rules:
 
*Grab a book, any book and find a creative way to showcase your 56. It can be a photo of the book and the 56 in comments or whatever you come up with.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your 
eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. 








"Megan purses her lips. "But she's not.  She knows way too freaking much to be a product of your subconscious - no offense."

"Thanks for knowing that.  But the point is, Alice Chan isn't a counselor.  She's a researcher.  She says herself these hallucinations are really 'visitations and psychic phenomena.' Maybe she knows how to induce them.  If she can bring Grandmother back..."  I trail off, and Megan reaches across the middle console to squeeze my hand."
pg. 56 



8 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've seen this book - good excerpt - thanks for visiting my Friday meme earlier

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun cover. And the excerpt has me curious.

    My Friday 56 from The Shack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing this one! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't enjoy this book, but I hope you like it more than I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds exciting and interesting to me! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete