Saturday, March 25, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (80)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everyone!  Yesterday was my baby sister's birthday and unfortunately, we weren't able to really have a party for her because my twin sister had to work that day and then my baby sister had to go to a play during the night time, so we couldn't have that party.  However, we are thinking about giving her the party on Tuesday since that's the only day that nobody's busy, so hopefully we'll give her that Red Lobster dinner she's always wanted!  Meanwhile, I've managed to read more books last week, which is really good and I'm hoping to read more books this week!



Book Reviews




Miscellaneous



☀Daily Book Chat #6:☀ Reading Stats....Do You Have Yours Today?








  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 

 









One Word: PARTY!!!

 



 Check out  Feed Your Fiction Addiction's discussion on  Watching Bloggers Come and Go. Let’s Discuss!

☆ Check out I Wish I Lived in a Library's discussion on Ramblings from the Stacks - Series Reading and Genre Fatigue



 Check out Herding Cats and Burning Soup's  Buy the Book-- New Releases, Sales, Freebies!


☆ Check out The Eater of Books' giveaway on 1,000,000 Pageviews Giveaway!





Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, March 26, 2017.

30 comments:

  1. I hope that you guys get to go out to eat! It sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Have a good week, and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to go to Red Lobster! Have a great week and enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh exciting that you read Dark Triumph! I really enjoyed the first in that series. I hope you had a lovely week!

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  4. True Paranoid Facts sounds intriguing. Thanks for sharing it!

    I'm a huge William Steig fan. My favorite is Rotten Island.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/03/childhood-poverty.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully you and your sisters get to celebrate! I know how difficult it is to get everyone together once you become adults with responsibilities! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha hope the party turns out well! And how can you post so MUCH IN A WEEK? I am so overwhelmed lol
    Have a great week ahead!
    Prabhleen @ Booksarelife987

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your sister - I hope you can all go out on Tuesday. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so hard working around everyone's schedules, but Red Lobster sounds wonderful! Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get to have a party for your sister this week. It really is hard to coordinate everyone's schedule. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like your family get togethers are as complicated as mine! Too many people with too many things going on. Hopefully your baby sister enjoys her birthday dinner and everyone has a great time! Thanks so much for the mention! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun with the birthday dinner. I love Red Lobster. Looks like you've got some fun reads this week. And, dang, you've been busy!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happiest of Birthdays to your sister! Hope you have fun celebrating, when you do get around to it. ;)

    Have a great week!~Aleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you do get to have some fun with your sister to make up for it! Robin LaFevers series is so unique. I loved the first book the most, but they all that their strengths. Have a great week!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to your sister! We were just talking about Red Lobster the other day. We haven't been in quite awhile, so I was online checking for lunch specials. lol I hope you can go Tues! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You had a very busy blogging week. I hope this week has been a good one for you so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooooooo far behind on my blogging right now but just letting you know I did stop by! I'll catch up with you soon!

    ReplyDelete