This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is "Top 10 Books that are on my Spring TBR List" and for this list, I will be listing all those wonderful and awesome newbies that are coming out this Spring! So spring ahead and check out these awesome new titles that I'm digging this spring!
So here's my top 10 Books on my Spring TBR List (in no particular order)!
1. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor: Release Date: March 28th, 2017
After reading the "Daughter of Smoke and Bone" series, I have officially become a HUGE fan of Laini Taylor's works and this cover is just full of pure awesome sauce!
2. Hunted by Meagan Spooner: Release Date: March 14th, 2017
Another retelling of "Beauty and the Beast?" Sign me up for this baby!
3. Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray : Release Date: April 4th, 2017
Look at that cover...JUST LOOK AT THAT COVER!!!!! How can I absolutely resist a book with such a beautiful cover?
4. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli: Release Date: April 11th, 2017
I still haven't read all of "Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda" yet (I know, GET TO IT, GIRL!) But this sounds like the perfect book to add to my ever growing "DIVERSE READS" pile!
5. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas: Release Date: May 2nd, 2017
SERIOUSLY?! How could I still not read the rest of the "Court of Thorns and Roses" series and yet a new one is coming out soon? I need to get my head in the game here!
6. Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh: Release Date: May 16th, 2017
If there's a book with a kick butt female protagonist and a gorgeous cover to boot, then you know I'm getting this baby soon!
7. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon: Release Date: May 30th, 2017
Okay, so the moment I heard that this book was going to feature an Indian American protagonist, I started SQUEELING like the little fan girl that I am and I can't wait to dive into this unique read!
8. Cold Summer by Gwen Cole: Release Date: May 2nd, 2017
Oooh....a time traveling love story! This I got to see!
9. Definitions of Indefinable Things by Whitney Taylor: Release Date: April 4th, 2017
Such a cute cover and even though I avoid books that deal with depression like the plague, the fact that the description of the book describes it as being "funny" has got me interested!
10. The Struggle by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Release Date: March 20th, 2017
YAAAAYYYYYY!!!! Jennifer L. Armentrout!
OOOOHHHHH!!! Can't Wait!