Saturday, April 15, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #18: April 15, 2017


Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hello everyone!  Not much has been happening this past week, which is good as I was able to get some reading done and hopefully, I'll be able to post up the reviews to the books I've read as soon as possible.  I haven't read any books for the ARC readathon this month yet, but I will try to read up as many arcs as I can to catch up on this challenge!  Meanwhile, we were supposed to go to work today, but they cancelled it since they didn't have enough work for us to do, so I was so happy about that since I needed a well earned break from work!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!


  


Books Borrowed from the Library: 















Book Received from NetGalley:










18 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are some new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're enjoying your break, Ronyell. Have a wonderful week and happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your new books! I read Looking For Alaska a long time ago and remember liking it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I haven't read any of these but I was looking at Who Is Rich? the other day trying to decide if it is something I want to read or not. I am still on the fence. Enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul of books. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Nora Roberts books, and that one looks really good. I'm gonna have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read her book Vision in White and I really enjoyed it! I can't wait to dive into this book!

      Delete
  7. Not a bad haul this week! I've not heard of most of these. *hides* I hope you enjoy all of your new books - and best of luck with the ARC Readathon!

    Have a wonderful week, Ronyell. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These books are all new to me, so thanks for sharing! Awesome haul, and happy reading :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been considering getting Looking for Alaska for a long while so far the only Green books I've read are the ones right before the movies lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read The Fault in Our Stars so far and I really enjoyed it!

      Delete
  10. Unexpected time off from work is always welcome. :-) Your new books look good! I loved Monstress and hope you will too. I haven't read Looking for Alaska, but I have heard good things about it. I've read a couple of John Green's books and enjoyed them both. I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    Have a great rest of the week, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete