Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (84)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everyone! I have really good news for this weekend!  Yesterday, my baby sister just graduated from college and we celebrated this special occasion by heading out to Red Lobster and enjoying the meal with a couple of friends of ours!  Also, I had participated in the Dewey's 24 hour readathon yesterday and even though I've only read two books yesterday (due to attending my sister's graduation in the morning and falling asleep during the last half of the challenge),  I still had fun with this readathon and I hope to do better on the next readathon!




Book Reviews




Miscellaneous


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #6: April 24, 2017







  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 




 








One Word: CELEBRATE!!!

 



  Check out Rabid Reads' discussion on Bookfessional: Randomness

☆ Check out Christy's Love of Books' discussion on Body Image in Books

  Check out Book Lady's Most Anticipated Book Releases - May 2017 Edition {Part 2}





Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2017.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister! Also, congrats on participating in Dewey's Readathon. I've been wanting to do that but haven't had a chance. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun with the readathon! I haven't participated yet but one of these times I will! Although I'm not sure I could go anywhere near 24 hours- but it does sound fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful for your sister. And I love Red Lobster. Sounds like fun for all of you. I wanted to try the Readathon but had company and just knew I'd fail. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was a bit busy during the first half of the readathon because of my sister's graduation, but I still managed to get some reading done!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to your sister! And way to go with the readathon! I have only ever participated unofficially. And this year I barely did any reading--at least for myself. I'm happy to say my daughter and I did quite a bit of reading together though. :-)

    I hope you have a great week, Ronyell! And an even better month of May. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your sister. 2 books read during the thon is great Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your sister! Hope you have a fabulous week :D Happy reading!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete