Friday, April 14, 2017

Book Blogger Hop #20: April 14th - April 20th




Hello everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!  Basically, you just answer weekly questions and then post up your link on the question's page.


This week's question is : 

  This week's question is submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews!  


When you feature a book in your posts, do you include a book cover?


Yes, I always include a book cover in my posts because I want people to see what kind of book I have read and what the book looks like.  It's great to recommend or feature books on your blog, but if other readers want to search for the book featured if they are interested in the book themselves, then it would make things much easier for them if they know what the book looks like and featuring a cover of the book in the post is the best way to do that.


9 comments:

  1. Great points! I also include book cover images and love when others do as well! It also makes a blog post really pop if there is an image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely helps me find books when I'm wandering around the library or bookstore and am just looking at the covers. When I see a cover I loved and remember the reviews were great I don't even have to read the blurb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it does help when I'm looking for a book I've seen featured on a blog. I always include the cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Easter egg header...adorable.

    Yes...covers make everything easier.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to include photos of covers with my reviews too. Although, there are times I wish I didn't because I am kind of embarrassed by the cover. LOL I still include it though. :-)

    ReplyDelete