Sunday, April 9, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (82)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everyone!  It's finally April and I have lots of plans for reading for this month!  For starters, I'm going to participate in a new reading challenge "A Very Arc-ish Readathon" which is hosted by Bookshelves and Paperbacks and I'm planning on reading some arcs from my bookshelf that I need to clean up. Wish me luck on this challenge!  Also,  just a heads up with my new book meme "Book Photo Sundays," this week, I won't be posting a photo because I don't have anymore photos posted on Instagram so far, but I will still host this meme this week and you are free to still post up your photos for the week! I will have more photos for myself coming up in the next few weeks though!




Book Reviews




Miscellaneous



A Very Arcish Readathon Sign Up Post!











  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 




 






One Word: SPRING!!!

 



  Check out Feed Your Fiction Addiction's discussion on Why Everything I’ve Ever Told You About Book Blogging Is Wrong (and Also Right). Let’s Discuss.

☆ Check out Rabid Reads' thoughts on Battlestar Galactica, I love it. #sosayweall


 Check out Boats Against the Current's discussion on 30 Things I’d Like To Do Before I’m 30

☆ Check out Bookworm Brandee's discussion on Goodreads & Friends

 Check out For the Love of Words' March Monthly Rundown!



Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, April 9, 2017.

18 comments:

  1. Oh I might need to check out the Arc-ish read a thon! I have so many that need to be cleared off my TBR!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the ARC-ish readathon! And nice discussion post on recommendations- I hadn't thought about that but I guess I don't do a LOT of recommendations, although if I know the blogger and their tastes well I will occasionally recommend. I'm always afraid they'll hate the book lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm always ready to recommend books to absolutely anyone!

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the reading challenge. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of Shrek and William Steig. Such a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with reading challenge. I'm planning to join in next month. Have a great week and happy reading. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have several ARCs languishing that I need to get to. Good luck with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You better have liked The Chocolate War! If not you should check out Cormier's other books. His books are amazingly twisty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Chocolate War was a pretty decent book. I might check out the sequel sometime in the future!

      Delete
  8. Good luck with cleaning up the arcs and I hope the readathon is a good one! Thanks for stopping by my blog last week and sorry I'm eternally slow!!!

    ReplyDelete