Monday, April 24, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #6: April 24, 2017



Hello everyone!  This book meme is called "It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?" and basically what you do is share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself and to visit and comment on other blogs!  This book meme is hosted by The Book Date!







I finally finished The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry and even though I thought that the book started off pretty strongly, it got a bit too confusing towards the middle and end and it sort of ruined the book for me.  I did like the fact that this book focused on a Native American main character, which is rare to see in young adult books and Emily Henry's writing was beautiful to read!












I finally got around to reading Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas!  I had to put this book on hold for awhile because I was busy reading other books at the time, but now I finally got a chance to read one of my most anticipated reads for the year and the book is starting off pretty good so far!











After I had finished reading Red Rising by Pierce Brown, I wanted to tackle the second book in the series called Golden Son and I'm really excited to check this book out since I enjoyed Red Rising!  The second book I'm going to read is An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir and I've heard so many good things about this book that I have to give it a try!  The last book I will try to read is All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr, which is another book that I kept hearing good things about and my book friends keep on recommending me this book that I had to try it out!

9 comments:

  1. Nice week for you.

    The only one I have read is AL THE LIGHT YOU CANNOT SEE.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and have a wonderful week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pity that The Love That Split the World lost its way for you, ugh when that happens, but it does have some promising aspects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adored TLTSTW. It was one of my favorite books of 2015. ToG is one of my favorite series. Hopefully, ToG works out for you.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see what you think about All the Light You Cannot See! Hope you like it. It's very long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah that Throne of Glass had a good beginning for you! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete