Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #48: Top 10 Fandoms That I'm A Part Of!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is "Top 10 Fandoms That I'm A Part Of" and I have been waiting for years to talk about my ALL-TIME favorite fandoms to other, well, FANS!

So here's my top 10 Fandoms that I'm a part of (in no particular order)!



1.  Buffy the Vampire Slayer





What's better than watching an awesome female vampire slayer taking down vampires on TV?  TALKING IT UP WITH OTHER BUFFY FANS!

2.  Harry Potter Series





Is is any surprise that this book series is on this list?  This series has been my BABY since the early 2000s and it's even better finding other fellow Harry Potter fans to talk this series up!



3.  Disney



DISNEY! DISNEY! DISNEY!  I just can't get enough of this company!




4. X-Men




Yeah!  My NUMBER 1 mutant team is definitely on this list and I'm officially a member of this awesome fandom!  


5.  Rabbit Ears Productions / Entertainment





You're probably wondering "WHA.....what is this company...or book...or some other thingy?" Well, I would love to explain more about this company folks, but I got to keep things short and sweet!  So, I'll just say that I'm in love with this company and you can find out more about this company on their website!



6. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air






Hey! I got to give it up to my HOMEBOY WILL for making my childhood awesome and you wouldn't believe how awesome the fandom for this show is!

7.  The Hunger Games








Seriously, no book fandom is complete without "The Hunger Games" and this series and its fandom has made my days full of pure AWESOMENESS!





8.  The Lunar Chronicles








Yeah, yeah, I just started this series, but I'm already loving the series and its fandom for giving me some awesome retellings of my favorite FAIRY TALES!




9.  90s Nickelodeon






I'm a 90s BABY ya'll and 90s Nickelodeon has been a huge part of my childhood.  Yes:


RUGRATS

HEY ARNOLD!

THE ANGRY BEAVERS

ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE

KENAN AND KEL

ALL THAT


The list just goes on and on and I love talking about this era with other 90s babies (and future generations who also loved these shows)!


10. Batman






And last, but certainly not least:

"I AM VENGEANCE, I AM THE NIGHT, I...AM...BATMAN!!!"  

9 comments:

  1. I really like Cinder and Scarlet, I have yet to read Crees and Winter though. Yay for X-Men and Batman! I really have to watch Buffy now, its literally everywhere today.
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big yes to X-Men! I was a HUGE fan when I was younger and would really love to pick up some of the newer comics to see where they're at these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The newer X-Men comics are not as good as the old ones nowadays, but you can pick them up if you want to!

      Delete
  3. Yay Buffy! Loved that show. Spike. I was all about Spike. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Harry Potter, Disney and The Hunger Games!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/top-ten-tuesday-101/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! Disney. It always wins right?? Love so many of their recent animated films (and oldies) as well as their beautiful live-action remakes. :) Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete