Friday, April 28, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Sign Up!




Hey everyone!  Well, who would have thought that I would finally join the Dewey's 24 hour readathon!  I have always wanted to join this readathon since I got a lot of books that I wanted to read in April!  Hopefully, I can reach up to 3 books for this challenge and finish up a novel that I have been reading for awhile now!

Wish me luck!!!


Hour 1: NONE
Hour 2: NONE
Hour 3: NONE
Hour 4: NONE
Hour 5: NONE
Hour 6: NONE
Hour 7: NONE
Hour 8: NONE
Hour 9: Read : Choo Choo by Virginia Lee Burton
Hour 10: NONE
Hour 11: Read: The Rhino Who Swallowed a Storm by LeVar Burton and Susan Schaefer Bernardo
Hour 12:

Mini Challenge:

1. What are you reading right now?

I'm currently reading Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass.

2. How many books have you read so far?

I've read 2 books so far!

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Readathon? 

I'm looking forward to read Monstress by Marjorie Liu!

4. Have you had many interruptions?  How did you deal with those?

Well, early on today, I had to attend my sister's graduation, so I wasn't able to read more books during the day, but any time I get interrupted, I just jump right back in!

5. What surprises you most about the Readathon so far?

That I was able to catch up quickly to the books that I had put on hold for a long time!

Hour 13:
Hour 14:
Hour 15:
Hour 16:
Hour 17:
Hour 18:
Hour 19:
Hour 20:
Hour 21:
Hour 22:
Hour 23:
Hour 24:

          No comments:

          Post a Comment